Who We Are
Our Mission Statement: To lead people to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to develop a personal relationship with God.
South Fork Friends Church began in 1800 when a group of people began meeting in a log schoolhouse. The school house was located on Little Cane Creek, the south prong of Big Cane Creek, hence the name South Fork.
Meetings continued here until a log building was erected near the site of the present building, which was built in 1969.
Our past at South Fork Friends is a great building block for the future. With each passing day we continue to build on our past, sharing our lives with one another each week. We work toward our mission statement "to lead people to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and to develop a personal relationship with God."
Our hope is to love, live and witness the good news about Jesus Christ. We invite you to come and be a part of our family as we grow together to build up God's Kingdom on earth.